One-Litre F3 Historic Racing Association
Welcome to the One-Litre F3 Historic Racing Association. Originally created in 1998 by Keith Messer and Steve Wilkinson as the 1000cc F3 Historic Racing Association, his aim was to promote greater interest in these charismatic cars which raced between 1964 and 1970.
This site is here for owners of 1 litre “screamers”, those who would like to own one or those who simply admire them.
The aims of the Association are:
- To encourage and support the preservation and use of the cars which represent 'The pinnacle of the age of innocence' the One litre F3 cars built between 1964 and 1970.
- To create a contact point for those running the cars as well as those who aspire to do so, a place where technical help and information will be available and a place where cars and parts can be bought and sold.
- To work closely with both the HSCC and F3 Historic to facilitate both the British as well as a European Championships exclusively for these 1 litre F3 cars.
- To provide a window on the current historic scene as well as drawing on the experience and knowledge of the drivers who raced these 'screamers' in period.
- To create a network for information and news.
We hope you enjoy the website and look forward to hearing from you or seeing you at the circuits.